My body has too much hair on everywhere! please HELP.

Relationship with your partner

My body has too much hair on everywhere! please HELP.

Postby ganymede » Mon May 03, 2021 2:59 pm

My body has a lot of hair of course I know every girl has hair on their arms legs vaginas and underarms etc. but i have hair like very visible on my back my stomach even around my nipples like everywhere ypu can imagine i have hair and this makes me very uncomfortable and self hated I'm shaving them all but i want a permanent solution please somebody help me i dont want to be like this.
bte my menstruation is pretty normal my boobs are very big what i mean is i don't have a condition on my womanhood. (i don't have anormal hair on my face just body)
PLEASE HELP ME!?
ganymede

Re: My body has too much hair on everywhere! please HELP.

Postby GloryS » Mon May 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Laser is the best solution at the moment.
GloryS

Postby G_bb_90 » Mon May 03, 2021 4:05 pm

it is very normal, I have my friends Caucasians with this "problem", we all have hair everywhere if you are a brunette it will be more showing. I have hair on my boobs but light brown and i am much might so it is showing i don't get bothered by them.
if you have the money as suggested above laser, if not wax .
G_bb_90

Postby Strawberry123 » Mon May 03, 2021 8:37 pm

As humans it is completely normal to have body hair all over. It doesn't mean you are less womanly or whatever. If you don't like it, laser treatment might be an option but that usually only works on darker hair so it depends what yours is actually like.
Strawberry123

Postby Roxysmom45 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:12 am

I'd also invest in a razor that has atleast 5 blades...I'm pretty hairy and it helps alot!
Roxysmom45

Postby Forever for Him 2003 » Thu May 06, 2021 5:39 pm

I once saw on pinterest a foam that you spray on and then you can literally just wipe the hair off! No shaving whatsoever! But for the life of me I can't remember what it is🤔. I would suggest looking around for something like that.
Forever for Him 2003

Postby Strawberry123 » Thu May 06, 2021 6:19 pm

Forever for Him 2003 wrote:I once saw on pinterest a foam that you spray on and then you can literally just wipe the hair off! No shaving whatsoever! But for the life of me I can't remember what it is🤔. I would suggest looking around for something like that.

That would be hair removal cream, which isn't a permanent solution.
Strawberry123

Postby MixedCouple » Thu May 06, 2021 6:55 pm

Veet have it - it stinks and burns and only temoves the hair above the skin. So like shaving. Becuase of the chemicals it will leave skin suoer soft though - but I don't think that it is healthy at all.

Waxing is the most affordable then Laser.... But remember pregnancy and hormonal changes in life like menopause can reverse the affects.
MixedCouple

Return to Adult Relationship