I can't believe he asked me that. HELP!

Relationship with your partner

I can't believe he asked me that. HELP!

Postby BlackGRocks » Mon May 03, 2021 1:20 pm

Guys last night my husband asked me would I ever have a 3 some. Why do you guys think he would ask or suggest that?
BlackGRocks

Re: I can't believe he asked me that. HELP!

Postby Strawberry123 » Mon May 03, 2021 2:51 pm

Well, presumably because he's interested in trying one and wants to know if you would up for it.
Strawberry123

Postby BlackGRocks » Mon May 03, 2021 4:50 pm

Yeah but why do you think he's interested in that? I've known my husband since we were 7yrs old, that is not like him at all.
BlackGRocks

Postby Strawberry123 » Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm

Maybe because it's a 'common' fantasy?

You really should be asking him these questions.
Strawberry123

Postby MinMiZ » Mon May 03, 2021 6:00 pm

BlackGRocks wrote:Yeah but why do you think he's interested in that? I've known my husband since we were 7yrs old, that is not like him at all.

We all change as time passes by and the same way (maybe) you don't tell him every single thing crossing through your head or every little thing you do, he does the same. Maybe, he's curious about it but don't necessarily mean he's going to do it or force you to do it. I think you should feel a little bit happier because he opened up with you and trusted you enough to talk and ask you about this topic, instead of remaining silence and not to talk about his curiosities (or fantasies) at all with you.
MinMiZ

Postby SF428 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:07 am

Have you asked him why? Why can’t you believe that your husband tried having an open conversation with you? Just because he asked doesn’t mean he wants it, or needs it. He could be asking for a million reasons, him and friends were discussing them, he could have seen it mentioned Iin a movie/show, could have been just trying to have an open conversation with you and see where you lie in wants and desires.
You will never know until you ask him. He is your husband, you should be having open and honest conversations with him. Especially regarding s*x.
SF428

Postby Cassandrefi » Tue May 04, 2021 10:20 am

SF428 wrote:Have you asked him why? Why can’t you believe that your husband tried having an open conversation with you? Just because he asked doesn’t mean he wants it, or needs it. He could be asking for a million reasons, him and friends were discussing them, he could have seen it mentioned Iin a movie/show, could have been just trying to have an open conversation with you and see where you lie in wants and desires.
You will never know until you ask him. He is your husband, you should be having open and honest conversations with him. Especially regarding s*x.

I agree
Cassandrefi

Postby AnnieLove1234 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:31 am

A lot of men fantasize about it but some don't talk. I know my bf has a thing for BBC and asked if im willing to do it in the future as a 3some. He also asked if I would be down for a lesbian s*x, for me, I don't like having 3somes.

I think you should really sit and have a chat with him about if you are down or not but you should feel very happy that he opened up instead of keeping it to himself
AnnieLove1234

Postby Brikette » Tue May 04, 2021 2:02 pm

Did u ask him who he wants to include in 3some? Does he want to add another female or male? Does he hav anyone particular in mind.
Brikette

Postby Allie88 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:05 pm

Hes your husband sooooo maybe talk to him what brought on the question and express how you feel on the subject??

How would we know why he would ask that? Id really advise against creating a mountain from a mole. Just, TALK.
Allie88

Next

Return to Adult Relationship