How to love sperm

Relationship with your partner

How to love sperm

Postby G_bb_90 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:54 am

I was just wondering can you learn to love sperm? I really cannot stand their smell or taste. And when my partner finishes in my mouth I always wants to gag (I tell him it is okay and he always feels guilty afterwards)
I want to be able to handle it and continue to the end when he finishes because I know how much it is satisfying for him. He also does his best to satisfy me he says it is not necessary but I know he loves it.
How can I get used to their taste and smell?
G_bb_90

Re: How to love sperm

Postby Nikki-silver » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:18 pm

I can’t stand the taste and smell either so I always ask my bf not to come in my mouth. I would say ask your bf if he can pull out before he comes so that he enjoyed the bj and you don’t have to gag
Nikki-silver

Postby G_bb_90 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:53 pm

I want him to finish in my mouth and enjoy it. It is not him, it is me I want to give him this pleasure. He always tells me no need but I know how much he enjoys it. He spends hours trying to make me c*m I want to give this to him.
Maybe there is a way to start enjoying the taste and not gag? I so much want to love it and the really harsh smell of it 😭
G_bb_90

Postby Laceyn » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:35 pm

I use to hate the taste of semen but with my current bf I do not have a problem with it. I think it has to do a lot with diet. Have your bf incorporate more acidic fruits into his diet like pineapple.
Laceyn

Postby mariejeanne » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:38 pm

It's really up to his diet. Is he smoker or does he drink a lot?
mariejeanne

Postby G_bb_90 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:52 pm

He eats a lot, mostly fruits mostly bananas, meat and others he is bodybuilder. He doesn't even have body oder that is how healthy he eats. No he is not a smoker he is on the healthy side, and he doesn't drink alcohol.
I think the problem is with me, I don't like slimy things in my mouth, and I am not used to it. But maybe there is a way that you may know that will help me. I really want to be able to do that.
G_bb_90

Postby Roxysmom45 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:34 pm

G_bb_90 wrote:He eats a lot, mostly fruits mostly bananas, meat and others he is bodybuilder. He doesn't even have body oder that is how healthy he eats. No he is not a smoker he is on the healthy side, and he doesn't drink alcohol.
I think the problem is with me, I don't like slimy things in my mouth, and I am not used to it. But maybe there is a way that you may know that will help me. I really want to be able to do that.

Sometimes it just isn't possible to enjoy it, no matter how much you want it to be!
Roxysmom45

Postby RidetheWind » Sat May 01, 2021 12:39 am

You could always try one of those flavored type lubes to mask the taste.
RidetheWind

Postby Roxysmom45 » Sat May 01, 2021 12:51 am

RidetheWind wrote:You could always try one of those flavored type lubes to mask the taste.

This is what I was gonna say next!
Roxysmom45

Postby G_bb_90 » Sat May 01, 2021 2:27 pm

RidetheWind wrote:You could always try one of those flavored type lubes to mask the taste.

I wm willing to try although I think I won't like it. Ugh how are there women who like the taste of it 😭
It is not at all sexy to run to the bathroom and spit every time, He would be waiting with the puppy eyes feeling guilty
G_bb_90

Next

Return to Adult Relationship