How to love sperm

Relationship with your partner

Re: How to love sperm

Postby GloryS » Sat May 01, 2021 2:49 pm

I also walk to the bathroom to spit after giving a head. I don't see anything wrong with that. I am not turned off by sperm smell or taste, but I don't swallow it.
GloryS

Postby Nika-Lee » Sun May 02, 2021 5:53 am

You're not the only one that dislike the taste,i also gag when i swallow,my hubby is a cigarette smoker so his semen is very bitter,I've learned a trick though,before he comes tilt your head further back and let the semen slide straight into your throat,that way you don't get the taste much,its helped me so far.
Nika-Lee

Postby Roxysmom45 » Sun May 02, 2021 11:11 pm

G_bb_90 wrote:
RidetheWind wrote:You could always try one of those flavored type lubes to mask the taste.

I wm willing to try although I think I won't like it. Ugh how are there women who like the taste of it 😭
It is not at all sexy to run to the bathroom and spit every time, He would be waiting with the puppy eyes feeling guilty

Why oh why are you running to the bathroom to spit it out?! That's worse. Get a towel or even a piece of tissue or even the bottom of HIS shirt?! Suck him off if that turns him on, but stop when he cums...or keep the towel near your mouth and when you know he's about to c*m and grab his di*k to catch it.
Just ideas of how to avoid tasting it, I personally about gag when I even taste my guys c*m.
Roxysmom45

Postby Queen101 » Mon May 03, 2021 1:33 pm

Hi I have the same problem but what I do is I try to make it look sexy by like spitting it out example like spit it on your boobs let it run down your chin to your chest on your stomach or on his di*k and jerk him off with it then if there is a little left over I swallow the rest that way it’s not to much and won’t have to taste it much either and it still satisfying to him that you still took some but gave him a show that what is what I do and my man loves it even knowing that I hate hate swallowing c*m it please him knowing I am trying but at the same time won’t need to swallow to much hope this might help you or whoever 😁 sorry if I lost anyone try my best to explain hehe
Queen101

Postby G_bb_90 » Mon May 03, 2021 7:28 pm

Thank you all for your advice. I never thought of wanting this so much, but how he goes out of his ways to please me made me wanna do the same thing.
G_bb_90

Postby Kamalama » Mon May 03, 2021 8:55 pm

He would still enjoy the BJ without finishing in your mouth...rule number one for a healthy s*x life is do NOT do anything that you're not happy with to please someone else..
Kamalama

Postby G_bb_90 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:47 am

Kamalama wrote:He would still enjoy the BJ without finishing in your mouth...rule number one for a healthy s*x life is do NOT do anything that you're not happy with to please someone else..

he is happy believe me he also says it is okay not to c*m inside but i usually get excited and want him to get the full experience and if I keep working after he finishes it will remain erected and I can enjoy a ride 😉. It's something i want to do, but i am not able to do it. I say no which is for a**l mainly.
What can I do I am just shameless when it comes to having it with him, ladies I am enjoying my sexy bf.
G_bb_90

Postby Kamalama » Fri May 07, 2021 11:47 am

That reply made me laugh 🤣 fair enough....hold your breath and swallow I guess 🤣
Kamalama

Postby Acee2811 » Mon May 10, 2021 4:17 pm

I also didn't like the taste of sperm, until i started keeping a sweet or bubble gum in my mouth while giving a bj...he never even knew it was in my mouth as it would be tucked away. The first few times i needed it, but then i got to "like" the taste. My partner is the only sperm i have tasted and swalloed without gagging.
Acee2811

Postby framoka » Tue May 11, 2021 3:57 am

Have you tried using mint candies? We did that multiple times when we lived together, maybe in that way the flavor of the sperm changes a little for you, personally I don't hate my bf sperm something it doesn't have taste at all and other it will be a little bitter
framoka

PreviousNext

Return to Adult Relationship