I feel he is cheating.

Relationship with your partner

Re: I feel he is cheating.

Postby Teninone » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:49 pm

Hi, i may have been late with my reply. Nevertheless better to be late than never.
I've never been married before, but I've been in relationships.
Some were abusive, some were realistic, some were dramatic, some were fun. The bottom line is all relationships are different. One quick advice, it isn't about the relationship, it is about you and the other person that make up that relationship.
No one is perfect. We all have our flaws. Get to know who you are before making any rash decisions. Fix yourself first. You cannot be broken trying to help someone else. It's important to give what you have. Not borrow it to give to someone, that's not genuine.
It's the samething with love, if you don't love yourself, it's impossible to love your partner. If you don't know how it feels to be truly love, you could be the one who damaged your partner clueless. Not that you need to take the blame, but you need to take accountability for your flaws as well.
Ladies, take full examination on yourself before getting into relationships. That man can truly meant to be your husband but because of your broken self, you destroy something good. It goes vice versa but seeing this is a ladies chat, i must inform us of this.
I have been seingle for 2 years working on myself. It doesn't happen overnight nor in few months. It's a process that's never ending. Even when i meet my husband, compromising will lead me into fixing things on my end.
So please, analyse yourself first and that man whom you're in a relationship with will see the changes and work on himself if he truly cares for you. If he doesn't truly cares for you then he will take his trash out by himself. You won't have to do it for him. Your respect will earn and you will move on to the better man who's capable of loving you right.
Be strong and never give up on yourself. Get up,brush yourself off and remember Queens crown may shift but never fall.
Teninone

Postby Cleavitt7 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:52 pm

Helloworld94 wrote:Even if your are with the person 10 years if they are cheating onu and disrespecting you, you need to leave . Its 2020 girl move on and don't waste your time just like hes enjoying with someone else u need to let go and concentrate about your self and your happiness . What goes around comes around so let him be !!
Cleavitt7

Postby ArisMamaBear » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:02 pm

First of all want to say I'm so sorry you're going through this no man should ever treat his wife like that or be spending more time with someone he sees all day at work then comes home and talks to on the phone and text that isn't fair and is beyond messed up I would be heartbroken and probably tell my husband it's me or her. I would get a job first if you don't have one already that way you're independent and if things don't work out you have a something to support yourself and fall back on. Then confront him with how you feel and why as well as the rumors people keep telling you and that you can't help but feel they are true based off of his actions. Tell him you love them and that you want to work things out but you need to know if he feels the same way or if he has really moved on already. If he wants to work things out then give him suggestions of changes he needs to make to help earn your trust back then maybe discuss when and why he seemed or felt he lost interest. See what he is willing to do to make you feel comfortable that things are over between him and the other woman even if you got to go to counseling or install the phone share app that sends all his texts calls and emails to your phone until you feel trust has been repaired and if it makes you feel better go to the phone company and block her number from his line if it makes you feel any better. If he denies everything and doesn't think any part of your relationship needs work or counseling and he's not willing to make any changes but claims he doesn't want a divorce then like I said make sure you're working and wherever you work make sure it's somewhere you get to meet lots of new people or work with lots of different people like a mall or a call center maybe a waitressing somewhere or even get a part-time job and start going to school part time a new career you might end up making some new guy friends that you really like that would help you get over your husband during a divorce or maybe even help make your husband a little bit jealous to remind him that there are other men out there that would be more than happy to snatch your a*s right up and make you their woman to help remind him what he has and it will either help him realize what he's got or it'll help you realize he don't care as well as help you get over him. Whatever path you decide to take I hope it leads you to your true love and happiness. I'm so sorry you're going through these hard times but I hope shortly after will be followed up by everything in life you've ever wanted and more
ArisMamaBear

Postby ArisMamaBear » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:08 pm

Another think even my man says if you have to ask yourself or him if he still loves u or care about you or likes you then you already know the answer and it's time to move on to someone better
ArisMamaBear

Postby LEMA » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:47 am

So sorry dear but sometimes you just need to let things as it is so that better days could roll around 😣
LEMA

Postby Spirit » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:23 pm

Often when someone is directly telling you to leave them alone, keeping a distance, conversating more with ex's than you, and using hatred towards you are all indications that the relationship their in does not make them happy and they do not care for it.
That man is informing you to move on. He is not interested in fixing it. He is at a different stage in his life.
He has experienced a lot but that is not a good enough reason as to why you would allow his behavior to continue with you.
Spirit

Postby _tjrms » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:59 pm

just hang in for a while.. talk to him (just calm) let him realize that he was wrong. Have yourself a make over , change your career and take care of him. (cook for him, eat with him, prepare his working clothes or sleeping clothes) treat him better than before but if that doesn't work then its time for you decide.
_tjrms

Postby Kamalama » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:24 am

_tjrms wrote:just hang in for a while.. talk to him (just calm) let him realize that he was wrong. Have yourself a make over , change your career and take care of him. (cook for him, eat with him, prepare his working clothes or sleeping clothes) treat him better than before but if that doesn't work then its time for you decide.

Oh yeah man treats her like shit and she's to throw herself at him with a makeover and a fancy dinner....what planet are you on?
Kamalama

Postby Roxysmom45 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:49 pm

Kamalama wrote:
_tjrms wrote:just hang in for a while.. talk to him (just calm) let him realize that he was wrong. Have yourself a make over , change your career and take care of him. (cook for him, eat with him, prepare his working clothes or sleeping clothes) treat him better than before but if that doesn't work then its time for you decide.

Oh yeah man treats her like shit and she's to throw herself at him with a makeover and a fancy dinner....what planet are you on?

Seriously!!
Roxysmom45

Postby Kamalama » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:14 pm

Roxysmom45 wrote:
Kamalama wrote:

Seriously!!

That's where I'm going wrong isn't it, I left him out creased pyjamas and burnt the dinner ffs 🤦
Kamalama

PreviousNext

Return to Adult Relationship