My heart feels like its going to explode

Relationship with your partner

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby G_bb_90 » Sun May 16, 2021 8:55 am

Allie88 wrote:You're adressing the wrong person, sorry ^^... Its not me in this relationship, am only responding to person whose taking peoples final advice and cents out of context as "being mean" whereas people have given a lot of advice to the poster, comprehensive, supportive and on the ball, all along. However when this post comes days after previous one - it does raise concerns suck as trolling because now its about him watching her having s*x with others, whereas she never once brought that up before, in either of her previous treads on this relationship. Poster is sincerely hoping for a different response and is getting offended when the responses are still the same - that this long distance relationship isn't healthy, isn't good, he has zero respect for her and really it should be left as what it was = a fling.

In terms of "...before this gets ridiculous" - its just that, please go and read posters original threads on this same relationship to build a picture before advising, because its always best to have a better understanding of where this all began rather than only taking context from this part only.

Lol sorry, I just read your name several times so it stuck in my head. Yeah I read her post and replied on them. But I know how love makes us act stupidly. And I chose not to reply to some of her posts afterwards. I asked her before if he asked for nudes she said no, and I sdvised her not to send anything. she just want to believe this may work, she is desperate and it is showing, we don't know her life conditions, she said she has strict parents maybe it is an escape for her, I really don't know.
G_bb_90

Postby Allie88 » Sun May 16, 2021 10:15 am

Yeah, there was a lot over time, just sad how she didn't disclose that from get go - but still hoping for diff answer..Tbh this is worse than asking for nudes...this is having a free s*x cam show equivalent that she might not know if hes selling online afterwards or not...
Allie88

Postby Kamalama » Sun May 16, 2021 11:27 am

foxy winters wrote:
Allie88 wrote:You're adressing the wrong person, sorry ^^... Its not me in this relationship, am only responding to person whose taking peoples final advice and cents out of context as "being mean" whereas people have given a lot of advice to the poster, comprehensive, supportive and on the ball, all along. However when this post comes days after previous one - it does raise concerns suck as trolling because now its about him watching her having s*x with others, whereas she never once brought that up before, in either of her previous treads on this relationship. Poster is sincerely hoping for a different response and is getting offended when the responses are still the same - that this long distance relationship isn't healthy, isn't good, he has zero respect for her and really it should be left as what it was = a fling.

In terms of "...before this gets ridiculous" - its just that, please go and read posters original threads on this same relationship to build a picture before advising, because its always best to have a better understanding of where this all began rather than only taking context from this part only.

I do think that she should probably let the relationship go, because it’s toxic, but I want to be their for people that are in need. 🥺
It’s always been a part of me to help others.

Your replies show a lot of naivety about the world, perhaps it's life experience that has made us realise that people need what's called tough love or brought back to earth..sugar coating things with fluffiness doesn't always work. Allie isn't wrong in anything she has said, writing the same issues over and over with different spins on them each time and expecting a different response, comes across as trolling and a little bit tedious. She has had several pieces of advice, each time with bits added to her story as you'll see and it's time wasting and reads a tad far fetched at times.
Kamalama

Postby foxy winters » Sun May 16, 2021 11:31 am

Kamalama wrote:
foxy winters wrote:

I do think that she should probably let the relationship go, because it’s toxic, but I want to be their for people that are in need. 🥺
It’s always been a part of me to help others.

Your replies show a lot of naivety about the world, perhaps it's life experience that has made us realise that people need what's called tough love or brought back to earth..sugar coating things with fluffiness doesn't always work. Allie isn't wrong in anything she has said, writing the same issues over and over with different spins on them each time and expecting a different response, comes across as trolling and a little bit tedious. She has had several pieces of advice, each time with bits added to her story as you'll see and it's time wasting and reads a tad far fetched at times.

You don’t have to read her posts then
foxy winters

Postby Kamalama » Sun May 16, 2021 12:48 pm

You shouldn't be reading the posts on here at all, are you not underage?
Kamalama

Postby Kamalama » Sun May 16, 2021 12:50 pm

At least under 17, so stick to the teen section.
Kamalama

Previous

Return to Adult Relationship