My heart feels like its going to explode

Relationship with your partner

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby Namaga » Tue May 11, 2021 10:41 am

AnnieLove1234 wrote:
Namaga wrote:
AnnieLove1234 wrote:So, i am just going to go on.

So basically I no longer feel him in my heart. Recently, everytime i try to speak how I feel. It doesn't work

He is always very horny and likes to talk about sexual things.
But the problem is its never about me!

First it started off him watching me getting fucked by other men

After about how i am bi, he would like to see me sleep with other girls

After he started talking about f**cking other girls

He would want to watch porn to get in the mood, when I say why!? He tells me he is trying to show me what he likes other men do to me

I am annoyed!
Its not normal, I have tried everything in my power.
I don't feel a connection anymore. I have a high s*x drive, its never about me and him. Its never met

Girls please give me your general opinions! I am sure some of you have read my pervious posts

Girl stop creating stories that dont exist just to waste peoples time here, your issues dont make sense anymore... how can some1 who lives far away from you likes watching you with other pipo through video call? Each and every time you bring in a different issue that is questionable... you denied that he never asked you about your nudes or anything related to that he is a good man etc, now your saying he wants to see you having s*x with other girls and and men too and you are bi? Really?


No i am not making any of this up, this is actually true. Its rude of you to leave a comment like this or take any of the ladies stories here as a lie. Its things we text each other, this is LDR.
He never shows emotions that he is desiring to be with me or wishes. Don't jump to conclusions
Yes you would be surprised it is actually something that he would like to happen, where I would go have s*x with someone and stream it. If I say No he doesn't really push it. He even said that when we get married its something he wants to explore. How many times have i said its not something I am interested in.

If nobody wants to give an advice and sit here and doubt and call me a liar, good luck with life karma will get you hun.

I will stop posting on this app, if the community will be rude instead of helping. Causing me to get more depressed and stressed

I know the truth hurts and some opinions might seem rude just because they are not what you expert to hear... you've been adviced more than once but it seems it's hard for you to grasp the concept, maybe you want to be encouraged but am sorry some of us cant tell you that you are in a healthy relationship when you are not... and talking about karma? Its not like you've been accidentally hit by a car and we are laughing at you, it's a matter of choices in the end it's up to you whether you want to be happy or not! And dont worry will stop commenting on your posts from now on✌
Namaga
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:18 pm

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby foxy winters » Wed May 12, 2021 11:01 am

I’m so so sorry that these people are treating you this way 😢😢😢
foxy winters
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 1:04 pm

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby Allie88 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:30 am

foxy winters wrote:I’m so so sorry that these people are treating you this way 😢😢😢


Before you go off, kindly go to user and read ALL and i mean ALL threads. Theres only so much we can all do before this gets ridiculous.
User avatar
Allie88
 
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 am

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby foxy winters » Wed May 12, 2021 8:12 pm

Allie88 wrote:
foxy winters wrote:I’m so so sorry that these people are treating you this way 😢😢😢


Before you go off, kindly go to user and read ALL and i mean ALL threads. Theres only so much we can all do before this gets ridiculous.



Why are you so mean? If someone were to tell that to you , you’d be upset. We need to show more kindness towards others.
foxy winters
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 1:04 pm

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby G_bb_90 » Sat May 15, 2021 8:12 am

I think even if for us it doesn't make sense, and it is "ridiculous". The girl is in love. She has her emotions controlling her behavior. I know you all are speaking your mind and directly but you should really consider her emotional state.

Annie, I told you, you should be careful, he is playing. 3 years is too much, you are being faithful I assure you he is not. Just take some time to think, you are a nice and grown up women, and you sre saving yourself for the right men and he is not. You really deserve better.. But please tell me you didn't do streams for him. Girl he will blackmail you... I hope you are still reading this, you just need support. Do you have friends near you? that you can grieve after you leave him? or who can support you?
Last edited by G_bb_90 on Sun May 16, 2021 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
G_bb_90
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby Allie88 » Sat May 15, 2021 10:33 am

You're adressing the wrong person, sorry ^^... Its not me in this relationship, am only responding to person whose taking peoples final advice and cents out of context as "being mean" whereas people have given a lot of advice to the poster, comprehensive, supportive and on the ball, all along. However when this post comes days after previous one - it does raise concerns suck as trolling because now its about him watching her having s*x with others, whereas she never once brought that up before, in either of her previous treads on this relationship. Poster is sincerely hoping for a different response and is getting offended when the responses are still the same - that this long distance relationship isn't healthy, isn't good, he has zero respect for her and really it should be left as what it was = a fling.

In terms of "...before this gets ridiculous" - its just that, please go and read posters original threads on this same relationship to build a picture before advising, because its always best to have a better understanding of where this all began rather than only taking context from this part only.
User avatar
Allie88
 
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 am

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby foxy winters » Sat May 15, 2021 11:21 am

Allie88 wrote:You're adressing the wrong person, sorry ^^... Its not me in this relationship, am only responding to person whose taking peoples final advice and cents out of context as "being mean" whereas people have given a lot of advice to the poster, comprehensive, supportive and on the ball, all along. However when this post comes days after previous one - it does raise concerns suck as trolling because now its about him watching her having s*x with others, whereas she never once brought that up before, in either of her previous treads on this relationship. Poster is sincerely hoping for a different response and is getting offended when the responses are still the same - that this long distance relationship isn't healthy, isn't good, he has zero respect for her and really it should be left as what it was = a fling.

In terms of "...before this gets ridiculous" - its just that, please go and read posters original threads on this same relationship to build a picture before advising, because its always best to have a better understanding of where this all began rather than only taking context from this part only.





I do think that she should probably let the relationship go, because it’s toxic, but I want to be their for people that are in need. 🥺
It’s always been a part of me to help others.
foxy winters
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 1:04 pm

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby Allie88 » Sat May 15, 2021 11:44 am

foxy winters wrote:
Allie88 wrote:You're adressing the wrong person, sorry ^^... Its not me in this relationship, am only responding to person whose taking peoples final advice and cents out of context as "being mean" whereas people have given a lot of advice to the poster, comprehensive, supportive and on the ball, all along. However when this post comes days after previous one - it does raise concerns suck as trolling because now its about him watching her having s*x with others, whereas she never once brought that up before, in either of her previous treads on this relationship. Poster is sincerely hoping for a different response and is getting offended when the responses are still the same - that this long distance relationship isn't healthy, isn't good, he has zero respect for her and really it should be left as what it was = a fling.

In terms of "...before this gets ridiculous" - its just that, please go and read posters original threads on this same relationship to build a picture before advising, because its always best to have a better understanding of where this all began rather than only taking context from this part only.



I do think that she should probably let the relationship go, because it’s toxic, but I want to be their for people that are in need. 🥺
It’s always been a part of me to help others.

So do i, but it doesn't mean its me being "mean". Sometimes when gentle honestly is going nowhere, its time for brutal honestly to come out. Everyone has their own approach, experience, two cents they can provide. Its a forum. If all opinions and words where exactly the same it wouldn't get anybody anywhere. Its the varied opinions, and occasional brutal dose or reality that can snap people out. We dont know where anyone comes from and what things are truly like so we can only react to things at they are told and written. And theres nothing more concerning than women coming on and complaining about abuse, being disrespected, hurt and after being told hundreds of times to run, run and run. They still stay. What would you continue to say then? When all those words weren't heard the 1st, second, third, fourth or tenth time? How would you to to get it through that they NEED to run? Or stop wasting their time? Hence, everyone changes how they say things over time, to be more direct, more brutal, more urging. Because maybe then it will be heard.
User avatar
Allie88
 
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 am

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby foxy winters » Sat May 15, 2021 11:50 am

Allie88 wrote:
foxy winters wrote:
Allie88 wrote:You're adressing the wrong person, sorry ^^... Its not me in this relationship, am only responding to person whose taking peoples final advice and cents out of context as "being mean" whereas people have given a lot of advice to the poster, comprehensive, supportive and on the ball, all along. However when this post comes days after previous one - it does raise concerns suck as trolling because now its about him watching her having s*x with others, whereas she never once brought that up before, in either of her previous treads on this relationship. Poster is sincerely hoping for a different response and is getting offended when the responses are still the same - that this long distance relationship isn't healthy, isn't good, he has zero respect for her and really it should be left as what it was = a fling.

In terms of "...before this gets ridiculous" - its just that, please go and read posters original threads on this same relationship to build a picture before advising, because its always best to have a better understanding of where this all began rather than only taking context from this part only.



I do think that she should probably let the relationship go, because it’s toxic, but I want to be their for people that are in need. 🥺
It’s always been a part of me to help others.

So do i, but it doesn't mean its me being "mean". Sometimes when gentle honestly is going nowhere, its time for brutal honestly to come out. Everyone has their own approach, experience, two cents they can provide. Its a forum. If all opinions and words where exactly the same it wouldn't get anybody anywhere. Its the varied opinions, and occasional brutal dose or reality that can snap people out. We dont know where anyone comes from and what things are truly like so we can only react to things at they are told and written. And theres nothing more concerning than women coming on and complaining about abuse, being disrespected, hurt and after being told hundreds of times to run, run and run. They still stay. What would you continue to say then? When all those words weren't heard the 1st, second, third, fourth or tenth time? How would you to to get it through that they NEED to run? Or stop wasting their time? Hence, everyone changes how they say things over time, to be more direct, more brutal, more urging. Because maybe then it will be heard.



Some people need brutality while others need gentleness and support. Like I said!!!!! I think that she should get a different boyfriend, because her relationship IS TOXIC. But I’m GOING to be their for her because I know what it’s like to not have ANYONE that’s there for me
foxy winters
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 1:04 pm

Re: My heart feels like its going to explode

Postby Allie88 » Sat May 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Well thats great, but what do you want from me?

When i responded today earlier, that was to the person that addressed "Allie" - and thats me, so i said they are addressing wrong person.

Then you quoted me, so now i'm responding to you. I dont get it. Whats your point? Angle? What is it? Seems like we agree, but i dont get whats your point?
User avatar
Allie88
 
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to Adult Relationship

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Monique2478 and 21 guests