i don't want this plz help!!!

Relationship with your partner

Re: i don't want this plz help!!!

Postby Allie88 » Wed May 12, 2021 8:41 am

Even if she grabs you or hits you - what else can she really do to stop you? If you get a bruise or two, will look like stronger case in the police.
Allie88

Postby Rose Yiun » Wed May 12, 2021 8:43 am

Allie88 wrote:Even if she grabs you or hits you - what else can she really do to stop you? If you get a bruise or two, will look like stronger case in the police.

Okay I will try okay i am going plz wish me goodluck i don't know what is going to happen but i will try.
Rose Yiun

Postby Namaga » Wed May 12, 2021 10:54 am

Rose Yiun wrote:
Allie88 wrote:Even if she grabs you or hits you - what else can she really do to stop you? If you get a bruise or two, will look like stronger case in the police.

Okay I will try okay i am going plz wish me goodluck i don't know what is going to happen but i will try.

All the best
Namaga

Postby Rose Yiun » Wed May 12, 2021 1:12 pm

I tried so many times but nothing help.My stepmother she ..she just slapped me i can't believe she just slapped me when i tried to get out of the house SHE SAYS I AM BEING RUDE TO HER I AM MISBEHAVING. Can't i have my rights my dad was not home so she just lock me in my bedroom what should I do i don't have keys..
I am feeling helpless.i am locked in my room till the weeding.
I think I have no choice..
But thanks to you. y'all give me advice i am dumb that i can't do anything
I think I should need your advice tomorrow or on my weeding i may be sounds like weird and dumb but i don't know anything about what you have to do in your wedding.please understand there is no one whom i can tell how i feels what is happening in my mind..
So,please would you help me,?
Rose Yiun

Postby Roxysmom45 » Wed May 12, 2021 1:57 pm

I've been following this particular story and I just can't believe someone so YOUNG is getting forced to do this and your dad isn't stepping in and having words with his wife--the stepmother! How incredibly rude of her! Find a way to get out and RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
Roxysmom45

Postby Allie88 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:26 pm

Refuse to sign any legal papers. Thats your last try.
Allie88

Postby Rose Yiun » Wed May 12, 2021 3:43 pm

I am gonna tell you what happens tomorrow because tomorrow is last day...
Rose Yiun

Postby Rose Yiun » Wed May 12, 2021 3:47 pm

Should i have to sign any papers?
If that so then i am gonna tore the papers in to pieces because i am so angry..and i am going to threw that paper on my stepmother face.
I know it's going to be rude but how can she plays with my feelings and my life she is such a bad women
Rose Yiun

Postby Rose Yiun » Wed May 12, 2021 3:49 pm

Roxysmom45 wrote:I've been following this particular story and I just can't believe someone so YOUNG is getting forced to do this and your dad isn't stepping in and having words with his wife--the stepmother! How incredibly rude of her! Find a way to get out and RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Does it also happened with you?
Did you agreed?
Does your husband treats you right?
Are you happy?
I am sorry i am asking you so many questions i am scared,nervous,confused...
Rose Yiun

Postby Roxysmom45 » Wed May 12, 2021 4:46 pm

Nothing that rude has ever happened to me and thankfully none of my close friends either but I can't imagine the amount of anxiety it's causing! Too much for me...
Roxysmom45

PreviousNext

Return to Adult Relationship