Please help me! - bf not answering

Relationship with your partner

Re: Please help me! - bf not answering

Postby G_bb_90 » Sat May 01, 2021 2:23 pm

I am sorry but we all suspect this to be catfish. For many reasons, I bet he told you he doesn't have the money so you can send him money, or maybe Everytime you wanted to meet he has another excuse. why your parents are not agreeing to this relationship? They too think that he is not real? are you both living in the same country?

Okay let's speak in case he is honest because I really don't know all the info. So you two are going to be married. From my experience, when he stops replying he is not interested. Youre not his priority and he is taking you for granted. And even if he is handsome? Actually I don't know what are his real intentions but marriage definitely not one of them. Because if you were to be his wife he would've put you as a priority which clearly he doesn't. Just think about you putting all the effort and him not caring.. is it worth it? I was with my ex for 2 years then he went to another country, stopped texting as often as I wanted him too. It broke my heart, so I left. He wasn't putting an effort, and i was trying my best at the end I remembered my tears are too precious to be wasted on him.
G_bb_90

Postby Namaga » Sat May 01, 2021 2:28 pm

AnnieLove1234 wrote:
Cassandrefi wrote:Have you met him? Have you stayed with him? How you are going to marry a man that you don't know how is living with him? Or at least how he smells

No to all of the questions, I have never met in person. Everything is just un-organized.

I am not really sure what i need to do.

Stop dreaming about marriage, how can you marry some1 whom you've never met and dated for 3 years? It seems to me he just likes psychological comfort from you and he might have a girlfriend whom he gives attention to.. in LDR communication is a key and it should be on 100% that's how it works, even so you have atleast to meet once in while.
Namaga

Postby MixedCouple » Sat May 01, 2021 6:31 pm

Ummmmmm 3 months asked for marriage!!!!! What countries are you both from I am curious? Sounds catfish / paper Hunter to me.

How can he propose marriage without meeting you or meeting the parents several times!!!

I knew an white American girl who did this with a Moroccan. Met on Facebook. He propsed after 3 months she accepted. She moved to Morocco 2 months later!!!! They got married 1 week after her arrival and she started to recieve physical and mental abuse from him even his family. She got pregnant and had her son. She then came to America and did his papers the beating and abuse still continued. And she refused to leave him due to her child. Now he got his papers and he lives like an outsider he disrespects her and still abuses. He used her for papers and she doeant have the balls to divorce him!!!!!

No normal person can propose to a complete stranger over the phone or internet after 3 months with no previous contact and meetings etc.
LDR is different to this. This smells like a scam and sounds like a fake relationship on his part. Your parents are right to refuse they have common sense and I hope they continue to do so foe y9ur own well-being and safety. Wake up woman how can you accept proposal from a Stranger????

If you think he is "genuine" ask him to fly to your country and visit you and visit your parents. And if he does then next you fly to his country with your family visit him and his family and friends. This needs to happen a few times before you even consider proposals.

Otherwise your setting yourself up for heartbreak and humiliation and possible putting youraelf in real danger.
MixedCouple

Postby AnnieLove1234 » Sat May 01, 2021 11:14 pm

MixedCouple wrote:Ummmmmm 3 months asked for marriage!!!!! What countries are you both from I am curious? Sounds catfish / paper Hunter to me.

How can he propose marriage without meeting you or meeting the parents several times!!!

I knew an white American girl who did this with a Moroccan. Met on Facebook. He propsed after 3 months she accepted. She moved to Morocco 2 months later!!!! They got married 1 week after her arrival and she started to recieve physical and mental abuse from him even his family. She got pregnant and had her son. She then came to America and did his papers the beating and abuse still continued. And she refused to leave him due to her child. Now he got his papers and he lives like an outsider he disrespects her and still abuses. He used her for papers and she doeant have the balls to divorce him!!!!!

No normal person can propose to a complete stranger over the phone or internet after 3 months with no previous contact and meetings etc.
LDR is different to this. This smells like a scam and sounds like a fake relationship on his part. Your parents are right to refuse they have common sense and I hope they continue to do so foe y9ur own well-being and safety. Wake up woman how can you accept proposal from a Stranger????

If you think he is "genuine" ask him to fly to your country and visit you and visit your parents. And if he does then next you fly to his country with your family visit him and his family and friends. This needs to happen a few times before you even consider proposals.

Otherwise your setting yourself up for heartbreak and humiliation and possible putting youraelf in real danger.

I am white Canadian, he is middle eastern. He tried to come to Canada sveral times . He couldn't, he wants to do everything face to face as he is excited to meet me too.

What you said worries me a lot, and actually I do think about it a lot
AnnieLove1234

Postby Hanni108 » Sun May 02, 2021 12:22 am

AnnieLove1234 wrote:
MixedCouple wrote:Ummmmmm 3 months asked for marriage!!!!! What countries are you both from I am curious? Sounds catfish / paper Hunter to me.

I am white Canadian, he is middle eastern. He tried to come to Canada sveral times . He couldn't, he wants to do everything face to face as he is excited to meet me too.

What you said worries me a lot, and actually I do think about it a lot

I have to agree that this all sounds very fishy, and this is coming from someone in an LDR as well. What were his reasons for not being able to come....? I would definetely not even consider marrying until you've lived together for an extended period, and definetely not until you've at least met face to face. Honestly with him being non communicative in addition to the fishyness I think this is a good time to reconsider whether this is a good relationship for you.

My LDR only works because we constantly contact each other. We talk for hours and hours every single day and it is an equal effort. He would never ignore me, regardless if I was worried or just wanting to chat - he would at least acknoledge me and say he's busy but would contact me asap as soon as he's able to. We've shared private info to confirm our identities and have mutual friends. He is American, I am Australian so I don't worry so much about paper hunting - I would be much much more cautious in your case. We made concrete plans to be together as soon as it got serious, they only didn't go ahead because covid made it impossible. He has always been upfront and honest about his past relationships, I know one ex even lives in his town and he told me straight up from the beginning (she's a crazy bi*ch lol so no worries there!). I know he wants to marry me but he knows I absolutely refuse to give a serious consideration until our situations are resolved.... even as much as I love him, if he was treating me like your guy is treating you I would probably break things off. LDR over such large differences only works with absolute trust, openness and constant mutal communication. I really fear this guy is just using you.
Hanni108

Postby Allie88 » Sun May 02, 2021 11:24 am

If i were you i wouldn't have wasted 3 years on someone i never met in person and never even stayed with even on neutral ground with. "He tried to come but couldnt" - come on, lets be realistic, before the pandemic what exactly was stopping him - very little i must say, whatever the reasons were or are they are excuses. Theres always a way to see one another if two people try hard enough equally, even once for like a week or a long weekend - its possible andd doable so hard decisions can be made with clear conscience. Someone whose spouting nonsense about marriage, future etc - they wouldve tried really hard to meet with you so if they truly wanted those things - he wouldve met you at least once or twice in 3 years. Wake up, its all bullshit.
Allie88

Postby Roxysmom45 » Sun May 02, 2021 10:41 pm

Namaga wrote:
AnnieLove1234 wrote:
Cassandrefi wrote:Have you met him? Have you stayed with him? How you are going to marry a man that you don't know how is living with him? Or at least how he smells

No to all of the questions, I have never met in person. Everything is just un-organized.

I am not really sure what i need to do.

Stop dreaming about marriage, how can you marry some1 whom you've never met and dated for 3 years? It seems to me he just likes psychological comfort from you and he might have a girlfriend whom he gives attention to.. in LDR communication is a key and it should be on 100% that's how it works, even so you have atleast to meet once in while.

IMHO,you seriously NAILED it!
Roxysmom45

Postby AnnieLove1234 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:24 pm

Thank you so much ladies!

I am spoken to him about the points you have all mentioned. Im so happy that he was understanding and he said he would never hurt me in anyway.
He also sent me a gift in the mail, and he will come to me as soon as the lock down in his country gets better. He said I don't have to worry about leaving my place , he will just come to me.

Hopefully everything will be alright. Thanks a lot!
AnnieLove1234

Postby G_bb_90 » Tue May 04, 2021 1:34 pm

AnnieLove1234 wrote:Thank you so much ladies!

I am spoken to him about the points you have all mentioned. Im so happy that he was understanding and he said he would never hurt me in anyway.
He also sent me a gift in the mail, and he will come to me as soon as the lock down in his country gets better. He said I don't have to worry about leaving my place , he will just come to me.

Hopefully everything will be alright. Thanks a lot!

So he gave you two pills and sat on it. You said middle eastern, well I am middle eastern depending on the country I can assure you that most of them know how to speak nicely(sugercoat, lie...). If you can give me some information about him I can help you with the mentality, if you want to believe that he is the one I will not suggest anything, but no matter what you don't send him nudes with your face... and be careful you seem like a good person, please think about it and I am ready to help. I still have 3 days in quarantine, afterwards I will probably forget about this app for a while.
I know sometimes we want love so hard that we fall in dangerous places...
G_bb_90

Postby GloryS » Tue May 04, 2021 3:36 pm

Has he ever asked you for money? Have you helped him out financially? Where is he from? Do you do video calls?

Telling man about your scares, especially in your situation, you are giving him all cards. Now he knows how to exactly behave to get whatever he wants from you. All the situation still looks very shady.
GloryS

PreviousNext

Return to Adult Relationship