Fetish...

Other topic

Fetish...

Postby Mommy1999 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:56 am

Have you ever been with anyone that has a pee fetish? Or do you have a pee fetish? My boyfriend has recently told me after a year of being together that he wants me to pee on him. So yesterday I went to pee and he asked me to pee on his face instead. I was weirded out but I tried it. I peed and he put his face between my legs and licked while I went. He had so much pee on his face and beard but he was super turned on by it. Is this normal? Lol it’s so odd to me.
Mommy1999

Re: Fetish...

Postby Kamalama » Thu May 13, 2021 12:07 pm

If you're happy to do it then it's not for anyone to comment. Never been asked in my life and not for me...but each to their own. s*x is private time and all about what your happy and comfortable to do. If you're not comfortable don't do it. If you think it's weird why do it? Never ever do anything to keep someone else happy.
Kamalama

Postby Mommy1999 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:01 am

I just find it pretty wild 😂 like it doesn’t turn me on at all but he loves it now for some reason. I’m wondering if maybe hormones or pheromones has something to do with it. He’s only expressed an interest in it since I’ve gotten pregnant with his son.
Mommy1999

Postby Kamalama » Fri May 14, 2021 6:32 am

I'd run a mile if I spent a year with someone fell pregnant and then they wanted to lick my urine...sorry. My now ex husband was into things that I wasn't comfortable with or prepared to do just to get him off and he wasn't honest about it straight away either, which made matters worse and in the end I couldn't deal that, so between that and various other things we are now divorced. Think when there are fetish's, kinks and sexual preferences it's always better to be upfront from the beginning to allow the other person the chance to decide, whether they would want it or not because otherwise you're incompatible. In your case you're happy to let him do that so it's not an issue. Surely you must question why now?
Kamalama

Postby punky_pinki_666 » Sat May 15, 2021 2:14 am

Me and my partner are the same way! Although I'm the one with the pee kink lmao, but most kinks are in fact normal, as they are just a part of human sexuality. I'd say simply to treat this new discovery delicately. Many people are often prone to being sensitive or ashamed about their fetishes, but if you can find a way to laugh about it together then try to do that! Above all consent is key, and if at any point you're no longer comfortable catering to his kink you should be clear and honest about that. Above all communicate and be safe, and consider researching more about kink and human psychology so you both can better understand each other! Regardless of what you decide to do going forward I hope it'll be for the best 🖤🖤
punky_pinki_666

Postby cacahuate86 » Sat May 15, 2021 3:45 am

It's not my thing, but pee is sterile, so the 'gross' factor is just driven by societal prejudice.
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Kamalama » Sat May 15, 2021 8:24 am

cacahuate86 wrote:It's not my thing, but pee is sterile, so the 'gross' factor is just driven by societal prejudice.

Sorry that's Ill informed urine is not sterile, it's loaded with bacteria before it even leaves your body...think about how we get UTI's etc...
Kamalama

Postby cacahuate86 » Sat May 15, 2021 9:20 am

The bacteria isn't in the bladder or naturally in the urine though, it's in the urinary tract and in healthy people it's not in there either. So, if you're healthy, your urine, once it leaves the body, will at most have trace amounts of healthy microrganisms that won't do anything.
Urinary tract infections happen when E.coli or Staphylococcus reach the urinary tract from outside (e.g. during intercourse) and then isn't flushed out in time by urination to prevent an infection.
Normal, healthy urine contains 97% water and the rest is made up of chloride, potassium, sodium and urea... but only immediately after it leaves the body. Its components naturally draw bacteria, so the longer it's been since urination, the more contaminated it'll be.
Either way, unless you're drinking it, there is nothing to worry about. And even if you're drinking it, there is very, very little to worry about.
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Return to Other topic