Headaches

Teen health

Headaches

Postby ØNamelessØ » Fri May 07, 2021 6:10 pm

I’ve been having light headaches all day at school. It wasn’t too bad, but I was a little dizzy. But when I get home and layed down on my bed it got bad. It kind of felt like someone just stuck a knife in my forehead. I had a couple tablets (they’re the calpol ones, strawberry flavour dissolvables) but they didn’t do much. I tried eating because I hadn’t ate in a couple days and got like 6 chips down before I threw up. Now I’m here, laying in bed trying to stomach a couple more chips. Passing out right now would be a huge pain, so is there anything I can do?
It’s not because of my period or anything because it hasn’t started yet. I know it’s probably because I’m hungry but idk what to do about that when I keep throwing up.
ØNamelessØ

Re: Headaches

Postby Unicorn_1320 » Fri May 07, 2021 10:36 pm

Idk if this will help you but when I’m nauseous I eat Icecubes that have salt on them. Sleeping is the best option as well. Or lay down in a dark room for a bit. Drink lots of water, and put a cold towel on the back of your neck and on your forehead.
These are things that I do because I have migraines everyday.
Unicorn_1320

Postby ØNamelessØ » Fri May 07, 2021 11:40 pm

Thanks. I tried the ice one and it made it a bit better. I’ll definitely use this a lot from now on👍. I’m about to sleep and I’ll probably get 10-12 hours, 14 at most seeing as it’s a weekend and my sleep likes to catch up with me on my days off😪
ØNamelessØ

Postby IdoNotExist » Mon May 17, 2021 8:58 pm

If you have LED lights turn them to Red(or Green i don't remember) i heard that should help. Getting an cold pad also helps. Make sure you stay hydrated and get fresh air.
IdoNotExist

Postby Softball__Girlll » Tue May 18, 2021 11:53 am

Red not green
Softball__Girlll

Return to Teen Health