Toxic friendship 😣

Teen health

Toxic friendship 😣

Postby Potato_939 » Tue May 04, 2021 1:04 pm

Since daycare I was best friend with twins. These two girls was a world for me I shared everything with them. Nobody likes them because they was mean and toxic,I've always stood for them... But in fifth grade they goes to ,,early high school'' an change schools. I didn't have anyone in class but I'm very communicative and I found two great besties ( love you girls ❤️) Whole class start talk to me and they told me that the twins kept me all the time I defended them and were their best friend They slandered me and told everyone my secrets I was shocked and scared... I wasn't believing them but they told me the secrets I told only to the twins. Since this time it's almost three years I kept contact with them but they are some b**** sorry for that. I'm kinda scared to stop everything with them its bin almost ten years of our,, friendship'' and second their mom is my math teacher!! I'm not kidding! I was hanging out with them yesterday and it was horrible! Listen I'm the type of person who is not afraid to act a bit crazy or start dancing on street ( btw that was exactly I did when we was hanging out they were like ,omg you are embarrasing us let's go ' I don't want to be friend with them but they are wery manipulative and they always come back no matter how hard I push them.
Potato_939

Re: Toxic friendship 😣

Postby Cheycat » Tue May 04, 2021 2:31 pm

Where u live I be yo friend I have been looking for a friend like me there you are. I dance on the street randomly too
Cheycat

Re: Toxic friendship 😣

Postby Potato_939 » Tue May 04, 2021 3:51 pm

Cheycat wrote:Where u live I be yo friend I have been looking for a friend like me there you are. I dance on the street randomly too

It's not about I have no other friends they are just my longest friendship and if I invest almost ten years in them why not invest one more ( thanks for advice ❤️)
Potato_939

Return to Teen Health