my rant. please don’t respond.

Teen health

my rant. please don’t respond.

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Sun May 02, 2021 3:03 pm

my mentality i fear is growing weaker. i feel like dying more everyday. sometimes i want to try to get high, to know what it feels like, maybe i’ll feel better. the only thing that truly interests me now is dance. i fear for my future, if i’m able to live that long. i feel like it’s very grim. maybe it’s just my outlook on life. i don’t know how to feel anymore, i really need help.
Last edited by beautiful_bi_queen on Tue May 04, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Re: my mentality

Postby Potato_939 » Sun May 02, 2021 3:48 pm

I think if your whole world became dance you should dance do what makes you happy and trie fined more thinks that make you feel happy
Potato_939

Postby Machsky_yt » Sun May 02, 2021 3:49 pm

try to if some thing you like in life and stick to it
Machsky_yt

Postby Potato_939 » Sun May 02, 2021 3:50 pm

Machsky_yt wrote:try to if some thing you like in life and stick to it

Exactly
Potato_939

Postby Unicorn_1320 » Sun May 02, 2021 3:57 pm

I’ve been there before. Even now I still haven’t thought about my future because I never thought I would make it. But you gotta take it one day at a time, set a few goals for the future. I have a bucket list of things I wanna do before I’m gone. And getting high, I’ve done that. I thought it would help me with everything, it really didn’t. At first it was nice, I was able to forget everything for a bit. Once I saw how addicting it was and how it affected the people around me I had to stop. If I ever got addicted then it would have made everything way worse. I will say tho, it was a temporary fix for just a bit. I could get high and forget all the bad stuff and have fun. But it does damage your health and there’s a risk of addiction. So you need to be careful. If you chose to get high, have a friend or someone you trust around you.
Unicorn_1320

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Sun May 02, 2021 4:22 pm

thank you for your advice, y’all. i’ll do what you say.

i know i shouldn’t get high, but something about it is so compelling. my favorite rapper ever died by it. but i just want to forget.

i’m depressed. i’ve been diagnosed. it gets harder and harder, to the point i know what i’ll say in my suicide note. i know what i’m going to do. all of that. thursday’s drama, i had to text a suicide hotline. i find it worthless to live.
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Sun May 02, 2021 4:23 pm

i’ve considered getting a vape, and doing that. my nanny died of lung cancer...
beautiful_bi_queen

Postby Machsky_yt » Sun May 02, 2021 4:27 pm

Don't get high don't Vape don't smoke. it is not good for you it won't fix anything it'll make it worse.
Machsky_yt

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Sun May 02, 2021 4:28 pm

it’ll make me feel better...i bet...
beautiful_bi_queen

Postby Machsky_yt » Sun May 02, 2021 4:35 pm

Yeah it might make you feel better when you get high but the crash will be even worse and It can leave you addicted
Machsky_yt

Next

Return to Teen Health