Siblings 😀🔪

Teen health

Siblings 😀🔪

Postby ØNamelessØ » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:08 pm

I have a younger sister. 3 years younger than me. She pisses me off so much, sometimes I actually have to leave the room and kick the wall. Like, she moves, I’m pissed. She talks, I’m pissed. She breathes too loud, I’m pissed. I don’t know why I get so mad though. Like rn were at my grandparents so we’re stuck in the same, small bedroom. She’s picking her nose, biting her nails and making all sort of gross chewing noises 🤮. I’ve told her repeatedly to stop, but she won’t. I can’t leave the room this time, so I’m angrily venting on here instead. Like she can’t sit still and be quiet. She’s always fidgeting at something or opening and closing her mouth really loudly. She knows that pisses me off and makes me angry. But she still does it! I swear she’s doing it on purpose. Honestly, if the room is silent, any small sound sends me over the edge, but she’s being so loud a packed stadium could hear her. And she’s staring at me and throwing me dirty looks😀😄😀
Sometimes I want to tape her mouth shut. I’m tryna sleep here and she keeps moving around and biting her nails thinking I can’t hear her, then looking over at me with puppy eyes to make sure I didn’t.
Do any of yall go through the same thing? Or is it just me that wants to plan a murder everytime my sister opens her mouth 😀🔪🙃
ØNamelessØ

Re: Siblings 😀🔪

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:25 pm

Girl, you are not alone. Sometimes I want to through my 9 year old brother into a wall 😅😅
Uzi_Bunny

Postby QueerDragon » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:28 pm

That was me a year or two back. Every single thing my little sister did was always something that ticked me off. Still is, but less so now.
QueerDragon

Postby MV2020 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:37 am

Once both of you get a bit older you will be besties like me and my sister drive to Starbucks or to get boba and to do the groceries. It’s so nice having siblings.
MV2020

Postby Kearstenk » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:00 pm

No way I thought it was just me.
Kearstenk

Return to Teen Health