I don’t know what to call this

Teen health

Re: I don’t know what to call this

Postby Pia90 » Fri May 07, 2021 3:04 pm

Vekava wrote:She's not a terrible person, she's just a girl who needs attention, and is asking for it in a wrong way.

Like who starts updating a bunch of stranger's when their sister just tried to commit suicide. It makes zero sense.
Pia90

Postby Selenelion » Fri May 07, 2021 3:07 pm

Very skeptical here and have been. I'll play along but I don't fully trust this. Also they keep mentioning surgery and that she needs help breathing and stuff which doesn't add up.
Selenelion

Postby Music girl07 » Fri May 07, 2021 9:49 pm

I don’t understand why people are saying this is fake. It’s not. And by saying this it’s just upsetting. I am trying so hard to update you on her. And you just keep saying it’s fake. If more people say it I’ll just won’t post anymore updates.
For those who believe in the truth which is that this is real because it is. She managed to have another 15 min convo with me today so that’s good. She has also been taken off one of her medications they were giving her.
Music girl07

Postby Music girl07 » Fri May 07, 2021 9:50 pm

Pia90 wrote:
Vekava wrote:She's not a terrible person, she's just a girl who needs attention, and is asking for it in a wrong way.

Like who starts updating a bunch of stranger's when their sister just tried to commit suicide. It makes zero sense.

Because she talks about this app a lot. And says you guys listen to her more than people in her life and are like her friends. And becuase I thought you would want to know.
Music girl07

Postby Music girl07 » Fri May 07, 2021 9:51 pm

Selenelion wrote:Very skeptical here and have been. I'll play along but I don't fully trust this. Also they keep mentioning surgery and that she needs help breathing and stuff which doesn't add up.

I never said she needed help breathing, she wasn’t breathing very well when I first found her obviously but she doesn’t need help breathing . I just said she needed to have operations which she has had
Music girl07

Postby Selenelion » Fri May 07, 2021 10:09 pm

Music girl07 wrote:They said they think she’s going to be ok. They’ve got her a machine to help her breathe but she’s alive so that’s good. Probably will not post anymore till tomorrow as it is late where we are and want to make sure she’s ok.

That indicates she needs help breathing.
Selenelion

Postby Music girl07 » Fri May 07, 2021 10:13 pm

Selenelion wrote:
Music girl07 wrote:They said they think she’s going to be ok. They’ve got her a machine to help her breathe but she’s alive so that’s good. Probably will not post anymore till tomorrow as it is late where we are and want to make sure she’s ok.

That indicates she needs help breathing.

That was when we were first in the hospital. Not now. Look at the date that’s from the 21st
Music girl07

Postby Selenelion » Fri May 07, 2021 11:14 pm

Okay so she doesn't now, but you just said that you never said she needed help breathing. When you did say that at one point. She's been in the hospital for over 2 weeks...it's got to be pretty serious then. Especially with covid.
Selenelion

Postby tabbydre » Sat May 08, 2021 7:11 am

I have felt the same way for so long, believe me. But try for yourself, not for anyone else. Don’t let anyone pity you into believing you need to be there for them, stay there f let yourself. Think of your future, what you could be doing, think of ways you can get better and even just bit by bit make yourself you again. Do things that make you happy everyday, and cut toxic people out of your life. It will lift so much weight off your shoulders!!
I love you, stay alive, stay strong xx
tabbydre

Postby Vekava » Sat May 08, 2021 7:24 am

Pia90 wrote:

Exactly. Complete bs. What is worse is that this girls believe it's true. That just shows how naive they are and that they will believe anything you put online.
Vekava

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Health