I don’t know what to call this

Teen health

Re: I don’t know what to call this

Postby Music girl07 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:10 am

Selenelion wrote:Okay so she doesn't now, but you just said that you never said she needed help breathing. When you did say that at one point. She's been in the hospital for over 2 weeks...it's got to be pretty serious then. Especially with covid.

I said I never said that, apart from at first when we first went into hospital. And yes it is very serious
Music girl07

Postby Music girl07 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:11 am

tabbydre wrote:I have felt the same way for so long, believe me. But try for yourself, not for anyone else. Don’t let anyone pity you into believing you need to be there for them, stay there f let yourself. Think of your future, what you could be doing, think of ways you can get better and even just bit by bit make yourself you again. Do things that make you happy everyday, and cut toxic people out of your life. It will lift so much weight off your shoulders!!
I love you, stay alive, stay strong xx

This is so nice thank you. I will read this to her at some point today if she’s awake. Hope you have a good day xx
Music girl07

Postby Music girl07 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:14 am

Vekava wrote:
Pia90 wrote:
Vekava wrote:She's not a terrible person, she's just a girl who needs attention, and is asking for it in a wrong way.

Like who starts updating a bunch of stranger's when their sister just tried to commit suicide. It makes zero sense.

Exactly. Complete bs. What is worse is that this girls believe it's true. That just shows how naive they are and that they will believe anything you put online.

I replied to that message explaining why I’m updating you all. If I get more messges like this I’ll stop updating. I honestly don’t understand why some of you think this is fake. She says you are her friends, so I thought you’d want to be updated and know what’s going on. But instead you are saying it’s fake. What nice friends..
Music girl07

Postby ØNamelessØ » Sat May 08, 2021 1:02 pm

I was never friends with her, and I do have some doubt about how real this is, but what if it is? Imagine how hurt her brother must be, recieving messages from people he thought were her friends saying that he’s faking his sisters suicide attempt for attention? What if he was being nice by giving us updates, not asking for attention? There’s a high chance that it’s fake, but what if it isn’t?
ØNamelessØ

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Sat May 08, 2021 2:34 pm

ØNamelessØ wrote:I was never friends with her, and I do have some doubt about how real this is, but what if it is? Imagine how hurt her brother must be, recieving messages from people he thought were her friends saying that he’s faking his sisters suicide attempt for attention? What if he was being nice by giving us updates, not asking for attention? There’s a high chance that it’s fake, but what if it isn’t?

Thank you Nameless!!! I've felt this way since the 1st "its fake" comment
Uzi_Bunny

Previous

Return to Teen Health