Acne

Teen health

Acne

Postby lidija » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:28 pm

I cant fight with my acne anymore, its been so long since It started (acne). I feel more and more insecure.. I feel like giving up and just crying, I compare myself to others.. Im happy that my mask covers my acne because without it, I dont know how would I walk around...

Any advices or similar experiences? Lets talk...
lidija

Re: Acne

Postby Srahjazz96 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:14 pm

dod research on your type of acne because your acne may be worse then mine and the products i use may not work for you because i dont really have acne
Srahjazz96

Postby MV2020 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:52 am

OMG same, I am so much acne and I feel bad about it. What has helped me is Aloe Vera, washing my face with only water, using cream given by dermatologist.
1) Aloe Vera-
For this you can buy aloe Vera stems from the grocery store. First you have to cut the side spikes off. Then cut of the skin and try to not include the slimy part when you are cutting it off but if it does happen, you can scrape it off the skin. Then put all the slime and chunks into a blender and blend it until it’s liquid. Set a time for everyday where you can put it on your face and wash it after 30mins-1hour. If you do this everyday then it will really help you and don’t feel grossed out by this and make sure to put enough on ur face, back or wherever your acne may be. I did this everyday for 3 weeks and I saw a huge change in my face, at least 1/2 of my acne went away.

2) Only water-
Try to only wash ur face with water unless you are washing your face with soap in the shower. I have had my acne for 3 years and I have experienced everything. When I tried to wash my face with water often it just made my acne way worse. So try to only use water.

3) I have this cream that is given by my dermatologist and it really helps my acne. And just letting you know when you try one of these ur acne will get worse because it is uncovering acne that may be under your skin, then it will start to get way better.

Good luck! Remember consistency is key!
MV2020

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:24 am

lidija wrote:I cant fight with my acne anymore, its been so long since It started (acne). I feel more and more insecure.. I feel like giving up and just crying, I compare myself to others.. Im happy that my mask covers my acne because without it, I dont know how would I walk around...

..hey umm, I’ve always faced the exact same problem, but im guessing mine is..worse. I’m 14 and I’ve had it since 10....I am lucky to wear a mask to hide myself from the bullies..I never take any pictures without filters...I have my skin (not COLOR)....My mom took to me to doctors tho nothing ever works..I’ve had the worst days of my life with it...I can never escape this ugly face.
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby Cats2021 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:32 am

lidija wrote:I cant fight with my acne anymore, its been so long since It started (acne). I feel more and more insecure.. I feel like giving up and just crying, I compare myself to others.. Im happy that my mask covers my acne because without it, I dont know how would I walk around...

Don't be i have a friend who's name is so close to yours and she has acne and a lot of it but it still think that she is a beautiful girl. Although sometime in think she gets down in the dump's
Hi
Cats2021

Postby MV2020 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:11 am

Please try out the three things I put in my big paragraph! And if needed by others please share it with them!
MV2020

Postby MV2020 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:11 am

Never give up trying to get rid of your acne!!!!
MV2020

Postby Nessa14 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:45 am

I have acne too. I hate it but it's genetic in my case, my parents both had acne so I just have to wait until I'm like 20 and it should go away
Nessa14

Postby lidija » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:16 am

Thank you all for the replies, it kinda helped me cheer up...
💞 I know that Im not alone, but we all know how acne can make us feel...
lidija

Postby Radio_Girl » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:18 am

I used to have really bad skin. I had lots of white and blackheads and I would always pop them and get scars and my face was all marked up. I just recently found a routine that works ☆wonders☆ on my skin. This may be lengthy, but I'm hoping this helps :)

Morning:
- Wash face with "CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser" (includes 3 ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide)
- Use witch hazel as a toner (tones pores, removes and balances oils, and helps debuff
- Moisturize with "CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen" (super light and includes 15 SPF)

Evening:
- Wash face with "CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser"
- Use witch hazel as a toner
- Use "CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum" (includes licorice root extract)
- Moisturize with "CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion" (very lightweight and oil free)
Keep smilin' kiddo XOXO Radio
Radio_Girl

Next

Return to Teen Health