Ear piercing Infection

Teen health

Re: Ear piercing Infection

Postby Cat girl oof » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:17 pm

Allie88 wrote:
Cat girl oof wrote:All of them I have gotten from clares gives me horrible rash I get hives. Also let me tell you this story. So I can only use one special kind of metal for jewelry and I had a necklace that was not that kind. I didn’t know. But within 2 min of having it on my whole neck and most of my chest and back were covered in hives. YIPPEE. Ya not fun.

That means you're alergic to certain metals, go check it out. You probably should get a patch test done.

I can’t my mom is the one that takes care of my health and she already knows but she won’t take me to the doctor for it.
Cat girl oof

Postby Vekava » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:44 pm

Oh you don't need to go to the doctor for it, you're definitely oversensitive or even alergic ( as someone said) to it. Just don't use it and you'll be fine. And yes, if it has that metallic smell it's bijouterie, we use that word, french for trinket, it's basically just some type of cheap metal.
Vekava

Postby AgSphinx » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:01 am

Also tip! I suggest always if your gonna wear earrings clean them just a bit with rubbing alcohol and you can also clean your ear if you haven’t in a long time! And don’t worry it doesn’t hurt!
AgSphinx

Previous

Return to Teen Health