Nauseous🤢

Teen health

Re: Nauseous🤢

Postby Jangeun » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:30 pm

Oh,but you said you are not sexually active right?^=^
Jangeun
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:59 pm

Re: Nauseous🤢

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:31 pm

Jangeun wrote:Oh,but you said you are not sexually active right?^=^

yeah but she still wantEd me to take one so I did
User avatar
Machsky_yt
 
Posts: 7193
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:29 pm
Location: dead

Re: Nauseous🤢

Postby Jangeun » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:13 am

Ahaha.Okay
Jangeun
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:59 pm

Re: Nauseous🤢

Postby Strawberry123 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:05 am

Machsky_yt wrote:
Jangeun wrote:Oh,but you said you are not sexually active right?^=^

yeah but she still wantEd me to take one so I did


That's so weird and a waste of money for whoever bought the test 😂

Are you feeling any better now?
Strawberry123
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:13 pm

Re: Nauseous🤢

Postby Machsky_yt » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:16 pm

Strawberry123 wrote:
Machsky_yt wrote:
Jangeun wrote:Oh,but you said you are not sexually active right?^=^

yeah but she still wantEd me to take one so I did


That's so weird and a waste of money for whoever bought the test 😂

Are you feeling any better now?

she just want to make sure

yes
User avatar
Machsky_yt
 
Posts: 7193
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:29 pm
Location: dead

Re: Nauseous🤢

Postby Bojana » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:57 pm

I do hope you and your friend know how do people get pregnant 😂
Bojana
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:19 pm

Re: Nauseous🤢

Postby Machsky_yt » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:17 pm

Bojana wrote:I do hope you and your friend know how do people get pregnant 😂

yeah she was unsure because I live with my ex boyfriend father and I don't think she trusts him fully so she just want to row that out and she know the pregnancy sign she been pregnant
User avatar
Machsky_yt
 
Posts: 7193
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:29 pm
Location: dead

Re: Nauseous🤢

Postby Strawberry123 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:51 pm

Machsky_yt wrote:
Bojana wrote:I do hope you and your friend know how do people get pregnant 😂

yeah she was unsure because I live with my ex boyfriend father and I don't think she trusts him fully so she just want to row that out and she know the pregnancy sign she been pregnant


It shouldn't matter whether she trusts him or not. She should trust you when you say you've not had s*x.

Glad you're feeling better.
Strawberry123
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:13 pm

Re: Nauseous🤢

Postby Machsky_yt » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:53 pm

Strawberry123 wrote:
Machsky_yt wrote:
Bojana wrote:I do hope you and your friend know how do people get pregnant 😂

yeah she was unsure because I live with my ex boyfriend father and I don't think she trusts him fully so she just want to row that out and she know the pregnancy sign she been pregnant


It shouldn't matter whether she trusts him or not. She should trust you when you say you've not had s*x.

Glad you're feeling better.

yeah she doesn't

thanks
User avatar
Machsky_yt
 
Posts: 7193
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:29 pm
Location: dead

Previous

Return to Teen Health

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Purpleqwerty and 1 guest