46%
Boy, Boy
13%
Girl, Boy
41%

Total votes : 56

Re: Baby Genders?

Postby Artqueen » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:52 pm

Selenelion wrote:Also a rapist is a horrible person and always will be. You can't guarantee he won't hurt you. And he is more likely to than anyone.

People can change. I know it's not a guarantee but he still deserves a second chance.
Artqueen

Postby Wolves2018 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:46 pm

Artqueen wrote:
Selenelion wrote:Also a rapist is a horrible person and always will be. You can't guarantee he won't hurt you. And he is more likely to than anyone.

People can change. I know it's not a guarantee but he still deserves a second chance.

You’re right some people can change and can have a second chance. However, this is a man who raped you while you are teenagers. You are pregnant with twin girls. Are you not scared that he could very well do the same exact thing to them? It has been known to happen before where the father has raped his children.
Wolves2018

Postby Maddie_The_Baddie » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:32 pm

I’m fortunate enough to have not experienced rape, but honestly, people don’t change. I know from experience. My molester hasn’t changed one bit in seven years.

I mean you COULD give him a another chance, but he did rape you, what makes you think he won’t rape your girls? Just something to think about. I really hope I didn’t come off rude or anything, just putting in my two cents. I hope you a safe pregnancy and delivery!
Maddie_The_Baddie

Postby Sd shukla » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:16 pm

I chose to boy girl both
Sd shukla

Postby Artqueen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:51 am

Artqueen wrote:K. We decided that they would have the same initials, but slightly different names. I couldn't let go of Emma And Ella so we have 4 names for each of them - but can pick one. Let me know which one is your favorite!

For the name "Emma"
· Emmeline
· Emmaleigh
. Emmelia
. Emlyn

For the name "Ella"
. Ellayne
. Ellaine
. Elladine
. Ellesse

Let me know what you all think!

We've settled on
·Emmalae for Emma
·Ellaine for Ella
We might change the spelling of the names a bit, but for now Emmalae and Ellaine are the names!
Artqueen

Postby Unicorn_1320 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:46 am

Omg those are too cute!!!!! I’m so excited for you! Congrats!!!
Unicorn_1320

Postby ifoundmycookies » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:47 am

congratssssssss
and just clarifying, you got raped? (pls dont take any offence cos i’m quite clueless as to what happened)
ifoundmycookies

Postby Strawberry123 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:29 pm

Unicorn_1320 wrote:I was friends with a “rapist” for two years. He was my best friend, raped a girl, even though everyone would call him a rapist I still remained friends with him. A year later he raped another girl and I still never left him. I knew he wouldn’t hurt me, I knew he needed help and I wasn’t gonna leave him when he needed me.
So I see where art queen is coming from. People are different, some people forgive and forget. I’m one of those. Other people don’t like to give second chances.
Yes, what your bf did wasn’t the greatest, but that doesn’t mean you have to just abandon them. It’s hard to do that when he’s made a good impact in your life. So back off art queen a bit.
They are giving him a second chance and that’s what she feels is right, so I’m not gonna judge her at all. I would of done the same

This is genuinely so disturbing.

Also don't put the rapist label in quotation marks. He raped two girls that you know of. He IS a rapist. Holy shit.
Strawberry123

Postby foxy winters » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:38 pm

Artqueen wrote:
Artqueen wrote:K. We decided that they would have the same initials, but slightly different names. I couldn't let go of Emma And Ella so we have 4 names for each of them - but can pick one. Let me know which one is your favorite!

For the name "Emma"
· Emmeline
· Emmaleigh
. Emmelia
. Emlyn

For the name "Ella"
. Ellayne
. Ellaine
. Elladine
. Ellesse

Let me know what you all think!

We've settled on
·Emmalae for Emma
·Ellaine for Ella
We might change the spelling of the names a bit, but for now Emmalae and Ellaine are the names!

Awww! I’m so so happy for you!! I’m very excited. I will pray for you to have a safe pregnancy
foxy winters

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:36 am

hey art how are you and congratulations on picking a name
Machsky_yt

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Health