Anxiety plz help plz..

Teen health

Re: Anxiety plz help plz..

Postby Rose Yiun » Tue May 11, 2021 11:31 pm

I am sorry i am late writing this to you yes it is my arrange marriage i don't want this marriage but i have to agree i am 17 years and i am super nervous about this my soon to be husband is my father's friend son i only know his name i didn't see him and there is no understanding between us so that's why I am stressing out so much i am feeling sick thinking all about this sexual experience i really don't know what to do is it important have this sexual experience ?
Rose Yiun

Postby Rose Yiun » Wed May 12, 2021 12:31 am

Machsky_yt wrote:Two questions
When do you turn 18
And if your not and he force you to have s*x it a rape jod and he can go to jail .

But I didn't even turn 18 or if he force me then what should I do i don't know its feeling so sick
Rose Yiun

Postby Selenelion » Wed May 12, 2021 1:25 am

Is arranged marriage legal for a minor in your country?
Selenelion

Postby Unicorn_1320 » Wed May 12, 2021 1:27 am

What country do you live in?
Unicorn_1320

Postby Rose Yiun » Wed May 12, 2021 8:33 am

Selenelion wrote:Is arranged marriage legal for a minor in your country?

I don't know i am in Korea and i just studied in america where my aunt was there so i used to live with her while studying but then my dad want me to come to korea with him and i didn't even know he just arrange my marriage like i was just told that your marriage is after 2 days.i was like froze why what my marriage and i told my dad that i am just 17 and my in laws is very big family how can I will do all things i..don't know what is happening in my life i am not aware of any law in Korea i also don't know any places in korea but i am just curious what should i have to do on my first weeding night??i am very scared i didn't even sleep all night plz tell me y'all are my sisters plz tell!!:(...
Rose Yiun

Postby Rose Yiun » Wed May 12, 2021 8:51 am

Please tell me does it pain to have that thing?:(((
Rose Yiun

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed May 12, 2021 12:32 pm

It is not pain full a d i m go to do some research how many do you have before the wedding
Machsky_yt

Postby Rose Yiun » Wed May 12, 2021 12:58 pm

i am so nervous i am honestly very scared.and what do you mean by before marriage sorry can you tell me?:(
Rose Yiun

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed May 12, 2021 1:00 pm

How many day before you get married or are you already married.
Machsky_yt

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed May 12, 2021 1:06 pm

Ok I found something idk if it going to help
Generally, parents arrange a meeting, but it is ultimately up to the couple to decide if they want to marry. However, the parental pre-screening means that the meeting has a much higher chance of success than a typical blind date, should the couple decide to wed. The reason why this type of marriage is prevalent in Korea is that marriage in Korea is not just a matter of a bride and groom but a merging of two families. Because the potential spouses are pre-screened by the family, there is much less of a chance of family opposition to the marriage.
Machsky_yt

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Health