I need some advice!

Weight Loss

I need some advice!

Postby LivingLife_ » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:00 am

I am having issues controlling the way I eat and also trying to workout. I have stopped eating after 6pm, juet eating veggies and diet food, no sugar no flour, no junk food, I try working out 6 days a week at home no gym just the WII just dance game and couple exercises found on google to do at home I have lost in a month 10 pounds but im 8 days late on my period and lately I’ve been craving candies and junk food and I have failed myself , I’ve been earing chocolate, I just ate a burger with french fries and I FEEL so Bad and guilty. I truly need to tey to be healthy and also try to get my body look play, after pregnancy my body is not the same I habe a poich belly this loss of weight shows my body a bit watery and I dont know how to get rid of it. I need to feel good 😓

Any advice? Anyone can relate?
Anxiety is killing me inside
LivingLife_

Re: I need some advice!

Postby Sealey » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:43 am

Hi, I am not an expert, just a girl who once went through something similar. Do you include some "cheat days" regularly? I think it's not a bad thing, I used to do that. Like clean eating and exercise during the week and then on the weekend something "dirty" - not all the weekend, just one meal. For me it was usually a cake or so, because I have sweet tooth.
I have a friend and she and her husband are trying to lose some weight and if the do well, they order junk food. After that one junk meal they are back to their healthy eating.

I used to feel guilty too but then I realized if you have healthy lifestyle, you eat diet food and you move, the cake/fries/chocholate every now and then won't magically make you get back all the weight you lost. And it has a completely different effect on your mental health, if you enjoy eating it without guilt.

I don't know what exactly you eat, but the period can be related or not. Maybe you are missing some important nutrients?
Sealey

Re: I need some advice!

Postby demii_i » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:15 am

I am not an expert but really girl if you really want to lose weight you are the master of yourself you are the one who knows what is good for your body. Listen to your body! For example if you are on a diet try to give little gifts to yourself if you did well. Don’t listen to anyone you are the one who knows what you really want and you know how to do it. You are perfect just the way you are! take careee
demii_i

Return to Weight Loss