Miscarriage

Miscarriage

Miscarriage

Postby abyssedLyss » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:11 am

Hey I just wanted to get this off of my chest. I was pregnant with my ex’s baby. I didn’t know until it was too late. I’ve been very depressed n was not taking care of myself like I should’ve been. I’ve only told my best friend. I understand that I’m only 16 n too young to take care of a baby but I’ve been feeling like it wouldn’t have been so bad. I feel like it would have bettered me in a way. I love babies n now I get very sad around my family members successfully delivering their babies. I just feel more alone.
abyssedLyss

Re: Miscarriage

Postby Danielbabes1201 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:21 pm

I'm so sorry you had to go through this, especially at such a young age. All of these feelings are definatley normal after an event like this and it can take quite a while to emotionally heal. Consider reaching out for help, maybe even therapy. It can really be helpful especially in the grieving process.
Danielbabes1201

Postby MOTwo27 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:27 pm

I know you are probably sick of hearing it will get better and it happens for a reason but its all right. First off I am so sorry you had to go through this regardless of your age it is very hard. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I have had a miscarriage at 16 as well with my ex, in fact I've had 7 since I was 16, mostly with my ex as well. I'm 27 now so thats almost one every year. It takes its tole on you and not a day goes by that you don't think of that baby/babies. Wondering all what could of happened. What kills you is all the what is and never knowing any of them. With all that said I agree with talking to someone other than your best friend. It builds and builds and will destroy you. I didn't talk until I have multiple miscarriages and wish I talked sooner regardless of being judged or scared of telling your parents. My mother actually went through one so she knew exactly how it felt. So you might be surprised at what your family members have been through. Now I have 2 healthy boys so never ever think this means you won't ever have kids. Never let someone say that "you were young it doesn't matter now" you will never forget but it will get better as you grow as a human and yourself. It will always be apart of you though and it will make you stronger as a person.
MOTwo27

Postby QueenSha » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:41 am

Oh hunny we are all here for you we all had a form of loss some more than others. The pregnancy ended and you have to take care of yourself now. Don't beat yourself up about it make better choices next time and put you 1st.
QueenSha

Postby Fado salem » Thu May 13, 2021 10:18 am

Hey guys can u help me to miscarriage I’m 12 weeks pregnant and I can’t keep ma baby unfortunately i wish I could keep it but I’m alone my ex left me and i have a family and health issues i will tell u my story in details if u want but u can plz give me something to help or any way that i can miscarriage I’m only 21💔💔
Fado salem

Postby Danielbabes1201 » Sat May 15, 2021 2:04 am

Fado salem wrote:Hey guys can u help me to miscarriage I’m 12 weeks pregnant and I can’t keep ma baby unfortunately i wish I could keep it but I’m alone my ex left me and i have a family and health issues i will tell u my story in details if u want but u can plz give me something to help or any way that i can miscarriage I’m only 21💔💔

The only way that is both effective and safe is to visit a doctor or clinic and have an abortion to end the pregnancy.
Danielbabes1201

Postby Fado salem » Sat May 15, 2021 7:42 pm

Unfortunately we can’t do the operation in the clinic here to end the pregnancy 💔
Fado salem

Postby Kamalama » Mon May 17, 2021 1:17 pm

You will do yourself damage trying to end a pregnancy without medical help. Is adoption an option for you?
Kamalama

Postby MixedCouple » Fri May 21, 2021 7:42 am

Fado salem wrote:Unfortunately we can’t do the operation in the clinic here to end the pregnancy 💔

That's the only option clinic or adoption after you give birth.

It would be stupid and reckless and illegal for anyone to suggest DIY and you could kill yourself in the process.
Seek professional advice from Drs and Midwives. Not here.
MixedCouple

Return to Miscarriage