Help me

Menstrual health

Help me

Postby Brookeallison21 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:03 am

Good morning
So I have a question?

I got my normal period ( well with drawl bleeding from the pill) 2 weeks ago and it lasted me 5 days like normal.
I take my birth control each day and when I have s*x we use a condom.
But in the month of April, I accidentally forgot to take a pill, so it caused my period to happen earlier but I still got it and it was also 5 days long, but I had like spotting for 5 days before my period arrived. And after my period came last time , I just took a pregnancy test to be sure.

But now my question is, I got my period two weeks ago, and I only had s*x twice both with condoms and I take my birth control as prescribed. I am seeing spots of bright red blood on my ovulation day( according to my calendar) should I be stressing , because I am really cautious with s*x ( because I don’t want to be pregnant now).

Can someone please help me??
Brookeallison21

Re: Help me

Postby Krust 8 » Tue May 18, 2021 1:07 pm

If its on your ovulation day and only a few spots, I. E not enough to cover a panty liner then it's probably perfectly normal. Some women do get spotting on Ovulation day thats very light and only goes on during your ovulation window.

I wouldn't worry too much unless it's heavy bleeding or lasts more than a few days.
Krust 8

Postby Brookeallison21 » Tue May 18, 2021 1:47 pm

So I should not worry?
Because I am still on birth control , and like I said today is my ovulation day( and this morning I just saw a bright red , like normal period red, spot on the toilet paper )
Brookeallison21

Postby Krust 8 » Tue May 18, 2021 6:10 pm

I've never been on Birth Control so I don't have an answer to that I'm afraid but I do know it's pretty normal to have spotting around ovulation time for some women. Whether it's the same if you're on the pill I wouldn't know. If you are worried you could always speak to your GP just to be on the safe side.
Krust 8

Return to Menstrual health