Baby fever help

Baby fever help

Postby Baby_fever_16yo » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:39 pm

I'm hi I'm Meghan and I'm 16 on March 31st and I've had baby fever since I was 14 but I'm scared if I have a baby cps will take him/her away because I was in foster care and group home but the baby fever is reallllyyyyyy kicking my a*s please help me
Baby_fever_16yo

Re: Baby fever help

Postby blynn_raine » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:28 pm

ok well tell me how u plan taking care of the baby? yeah, babies are cute, but do u really want to give up your teenage years taking care of a child who’s father most likely won’t even be in the picture? you’re young, live life hun, you’re only 16 once. you have plenty time to be a momma later. if you really want a baby, be a good example. finish highschool, graduate college, get a decent paying job so u can provide for him/her.
blynn_raine

Postby Swisslisa » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:56 pm

Are you aware of what it actually means to have a baby? What you have to go through for the 9months carrying the baby, giving birth and everything that comes after?
Even if you have an "easy" baby, it's a lot of work, losing your nerve and sleep. Baby's are cute and all but there is so much more involved than you think. Wait with having a baby. You don't want one with just anyone. Find the right partner first, you have plenty of time
Swisslisa

Postby CursiveFlame » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:19 pm

So, wanting to have a baby at your age is pretty normal, but please don't act upon it. You have your whole life ahead of you. I wanted the same thing you wanted, when I was 16. My advice to you is, don't focus on that urge to try and have a baby. Focus on your studies, party like a young person should, and don't worry about being a mother. I would say get a pet to fill that void. I did and it honestly worked. You still build that loving bond, you would having a child, just in a different way. A furbaby is just as adorable as a human child.

I have a question:
If a cat doesn't want to be held like a little baby, then why are they the same size as a little baby?
CursiveFlame

Return to Young Moms