22 weeks pregnant

22 weeks pregnant

Postby Sunflower_Daisy » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:10 am

I’ve been really busy at work lately, when I come home I just want to relax, but I have to much stuff to do around the house. Being pregnant isn’t helping with that, just want to sleep. How can I force myself to to get up and get busy getting my home ready for my baby? Where do I start??
Sunflower_Daisy

Re: 22 weeks pregnant

Postby Lily28lily » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:47 pm

Sunflower_Daisy wrote:I’ve been really busy at work lately, when I come home I just want to relax, but I have to much stuff to do around the house. Being pregnant isn’t helping with that, just want to sleep. How can I force myself to to get up and get busy getting my home ready for my baby? Where do I start??

I feel your pain! I am 15 weeks I have 12th year old son who have school dropping of and pick up training 3x week every Subday football games! Also I am full time student and I work part time at my university plus I run my own business! Thanks God my fiance help me now and again cooking food or give me extra 5 min sleep at school run! But I am so so tired I want sleep but when I got the spare time I choose to clean up the house or garden 😒
Lily28lily

Return to Second Trimester (Week 14 - 26)