Covid19

Everything about woman's health

Covid19

Postby Umme » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:42 pm

Hey All
Hope everyone is keeping safe in this unprecedented time ♥️
Anywhoo, I contracted covid19 a few weeks back it was pretty rough for a while as my whole family came down with it together, so we were left incapacitated for a few days unable to do ANYTHING! But I digress, what I wanted to ask is if anyone here has had Covid19? And whether it affected your period? I'm like clockwork never late and now I'm looking at 5 days! Would love to hear about your experiences 😄
Umme

Re: Covid19

Postby Beardog » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:52 am

Haven't had covid to my knowledge, but it can probably mess with your cycle.

Is still unknown of the exact side effects, But after all it is an illness and illnesses can throw your cycle out of wack!
Beardog

Re: Covid19

Postby GemRae » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:25 am

I was confirmed positive last month, on 18 January to be precised, and the next day I got my period. It was a day late,but I guess it's not due to covid. This month my period was a day faster, so I don't think covid affects the period time.
Yet,the blood volume was somehow not as much as my usual period. I assumed it's due to the medicine consumption in which (I thought) affecting the volume. Similar thing happened to my this month period which was over last week and I guess it's because of several medicine and vitamin I took during post recovery.
GemRae

Return to Woman Health