Beginner ❤︎

Re: Beginner ❤︎

Postby TabbiKitty78 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:12 am

Hi!!! I would say not to worry to much about whether or not you wear make-up. Your friends, if they are true friends, will accept you and love you as their friend regardless of whether or not you choose to participate in wearing make-up. Honestly, do what makes you comfortable... If you want to wear make-up, or start wearing make-up because it makes you feel good and/or pretty or other reasons, then I see no problem in learning..!.. However, I DEFINITELY suggest using what I call the “inside-out approach.” Understand that beauty comes from the inside first; it comes from that hidden place inside of you, and makes you YOU (who you are as a person). You want to be beautiful inside first.!. Examine why you feel you want to wear make-up.. Is it because you feel insecure, not confident, or just because everyone else is doing it?.. It’s important to be confident in who you are, and establish boundaries as a person as to what you will partake in and what you won’t just for the sake of your own peace and sanity, and to avoid the hurt and pain of not being confident and beautiful in yourself first. If you want to wear make-up because it makes you feel good or pretty or other reasons after that, then do it!!. But if you don’t want to, you don’t have to.. Do what makes you feel good. However, just as I would suggest working on keeping your body healthy too (water, enough exercise, sleep, good healthy food), I would suggest taking care of your skin before you even start to wear makeup, because make-up can clog your pores and cause’ acne and other skin probs if you are not taking care of your skin properly and have a good skincare regimen already in place.. Girl! Take care of you, and do what makes you healthy and happy. Then start learning how to do the make-up. Always use the “inside-out” approach. Start hidden inside of you, the your body and stuff, then the outside.. Hopefully this helps in your endeavors.. I’m 25, but I just wanted to offer some encouragement. 🙂✌️❤️ I find that this approach is always the best (really)!. Also, remember that it’s important to take care of you and just be yourself. Wear make-up if you want to though. A good place to start learning how to do make-up could be YouTube videos; watching the pros (make-up artists).. Also, could your friends— would they maybe like to help show you how?? Your Mom??? (I mean, you don’t have to take ALL her advice.. lol) ... You could also go to Ulta or Sephora or somewhere sometime, and have a makeover done sometime, and watch them closely... Maybe you’d get some tips somehow from a make-up artist actually doing your make-up.. ... Just some ideas. It takes practice!... It’s also an art, so there’s always more you can create, or learn how to create. :) Hope this helps!
TabbiKitty78

Postby TabbiKitty78 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:22 am

I wanted to add that I would start simple.. Honest. You don’t have to go out and buy the the most expensive mascara out there on the market.. If you’re convinced you are going to TOTally wear make-up and you want to, then great! Do it if you want... I started simple when I started wearing make-up, and I personally don’t wear much make-up now, and that’s my choice. I started with lip products. That’s the way most women I know start. So that’s good!.. Then you can move on to a less expensive mascara; not waterproof though (of course, unless you want..).. Then move on to figuring out how to style your eyebrows, or do both mascara and eyebrows at the same time (whatever works for you.. 🤷‍♀️).. Then work on figuring out how to wear make-up on your face. But remember that if you are going to do that, to put the face make-up on first, and then the other products in the order that works best for you!.. That’s how I started. Just make it simple, whatever you do!!.. 💋💄
TabbiKitty78

Postby Nurul huda » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:35 pm

I started to wear make up when i start my uni live. Tbh i feel more confident after then. It is fine if you don’t wear make up. But if you want to start to wear it, be sure to keep your skin in a good condition by using skincare. You can try to wear make up phase by phase, like maybe use foundation first. Then when you feel more confidence, then start to use lipstick or maybe mascara (?) if you’re not sure, just search on YouTube. There are many tutorials for beginner. GoodLuckkk
Nurul huda

Postby kharrison03 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:58 pm

I’m pretty simple too. I’m also 17 years old and the only makeup I wear is mascara and lipgloss. And I only wear those on days that I want to look pretty but everyone has told me that I am pretty without anything on my face and I agree so odds are that your natural face is pretty without anything on it and that you can get away with not putting anything on your face.
kharrison03

Previous

Return to Make up