I lost my daughter

Labor & Delivery, for first time momes

I lost my daughter

Postby Melissalynn1991 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:28 am

Hey everyone this is really hard to write for me but as of a few days ago I was 20 weeks pregnant and a day before my checkup I started leaking amneotic fluid and from their I started going into labor. My daughter was alive for 20 minutes her dad (my partner got to hold her for the whole time) I was trying to deliver all the way.. this is such a difficult time for me. Previous to this delivery they told me nothing was wrong with my baby & after giving birth they found medically nothing wrong with me my placenta or baby to cause this to happen. I am really heartbroken 😔.. seeing my daughters face (although not fully developed) I have that image stuck in my head.. I got pictures of her from the hospital her birth certificate and know I need to worry about her funeral. This is so much for my partner and I .. we are praying so that this doesn’t happen in the future.. has anyone ever experienced loss. We both feel so depressed and empty inside . Aside from this birth we have one healthy 7 month old.. we plan on trying again next year after I recover/heal. We are praying this doesn’t happen again..
Melissalynn1991

Re: I lost my daughter

Postby Nolivia Brivia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:21 pm

So sorry for your loss.
May God see you through.
Cyber hugs 🤗
Nolivia Brivia

Postby NChtmbr » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:55 am

May God bring comfort to you and your husband 💐
NChtmbr

Postby Melissalynn1991 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:10 am

Thank you for your condolences I hope god will bless us with another healthy full term baby in the future.
Melissalynn1991

Return to After Birth