Might have first time

Relationship with your partner

Re: Might have first time

Postby framoka » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:41 am

I think the best in this situation is to wait to have s*x, like the other comments I'm very suspicious, be completely safe and do a lot of research of the place you are going, we hope it's nothing bad
framoka

Postby Nyss6800 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:46 am

We decided to meet in person in my city first so he can meet my family and we can also see how we feel, comfort wise, being in person. He and I are super excited. He’d stay in a hotel of course but we’d go out and spend time together before he went back. If everything goes well as planned, we’ll go on vacation in a few months together as previously planned.
Sincerely, Maxxe
Nyss6800

Postby Roxysmom45 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:49 am

Yay!! Still be very cautious but keep us updated please 🙏
Roxysmom45

Postby Hanni108 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:58 am

Nyss6800 wrote:We decided to meet in person in my city first so he can meet my family and we can also see how we feel, comfort wise, being in person. He and I are super excited. He’d stay in a hotel of course but we’d go out and spend time together before he went back. If everything goes well as planned, we’ll go on vacation in a few months together as previously planned.

This is a much much better idea! Good luck, still be cautious, and I hope it goes well.
Hanni108

Postby Nyss6800 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:59 am

Will keep y’all posted! Thanks so much for all the feedback and advice😁
Sincerely, Maxxe
Nyss6800

Postby Cassandrefi » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:21 am

I agree with all the girls above but something they didn't say and I think it's important is about protection. You can be on birth control if you are thinking so much that you may become pregnant if the condom breaks BUT condoms doesn't protect you only from pregnancy but also from STIs and STDs. You are a virgin and you didn't worry about that stuff because the only thing that is scary before you had s*x is how it's going to be done or at least that's what I was thinking when I was a virgin. But there is this side also STDs and STIs can be there and transmitted even if you cant see something abnormal in your partners private parts. Getting a test about STDs and STIs is important when you wanna start having sexual relationship with someone. And again for men doesn't show if they have something by a blood test only for example he may have HPV which is very common but he would not know because he doesn't have any symptoms like warts or infections. That's why you need to wear always a condom and it's best when you are in a trusted relationship over 6 months to decide to do it without a condom. 6 months is said because symptoms of STIs and STDs take 3-9 months to appear and when it's too early a test PAP cant be accurate.
Cassandrefi

Postby Nyss6800 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:13 pm

Yea I’ll probably be on birth control in case and then he’d use a condom as well just for protection from others
Sincerely, Maxxe
Nyss6800

Postby Vekava » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:00 pm

I wouldn't do it!!! First time you meet someone you do it in a public place, in daylight, with a lot of people, like a coffee shop or a restaurant! Not going on a trip with them! Very stupid if you ask me!
Vekava

Postby Nyss6800 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:00 pm

That would be why we are meeting in public where he’ll meet my family
Sincerely, Maxxe
Nyss6800

Previous

Return to Adult Relationship