Acne

Teen health

Re: Acne

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:59 am

Alright den, I think I’ll try it, thx!!
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby MV2020 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:59 am

If it works out just let me know!!!! Good luck!
MV2020

Postby Cassandrefi » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:43 pm

MV2020 wrote:Guys!
I found this face wash that works wonders for my skin and it is all natural!
It’s called:
Patanjali saundarya Neem-Tulsi face wash.
It helps my acne calm down and makes my skin much brighter and cleaner!

What do you mean by all natural?
Cassandrefi

Postby Sarah0519 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:48 am

DaKawaiiKitty wrote:
lidija wrote:I cant fight with my acne anymore, its been so long since It started (acne). I feel more and more insecure.. I feel like giving up and just crying, I compare myself to others.. Im happy that my mask covers my acne because without it, I dont know how would I walk around...

Any advices or similar experiences? Lets talk...

..hey umm, I’ve always faced the exact same problem, but im guessing mine is..worse. I’m 14 and I’ve had it since 10....I am lucky to wear a mask to hide myself from the bullies..I never take any pictures without filters...I have my skin (not COLOR)....My mom took to me to doctors tho nothing ever works..I’ve had the worst days of my life with it...I can never escape this ugly face.

I've struggled with the same thing since I was about 9 I've been to the doctor so many times and my skin either can't handle the creams or the pills he gives me make me feel horrible. I've recently started the pill (for skin) and have started using a different face wash (Eucerin) and washing my face twice daily it's made a big difference but there is one thing that will continue to make it worse MASKS! They are terrible for acne! So as much as it hides your acne try not use it as much (don't go be stupid tho and break laws) so maby try not waring it as much when you don't need to. It will always get way worse before it gets better🙂 Hope this helps😋 Stay safe yall this virus is scary!😷
Sarah0519

Postby MV2020 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:52 am

Cassandrefi wrote:
It’s called:

It’s made from natural ingredients, no chemicals!
MV2020

Postby Cats2021 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:22 am

Woah now that's a find
Hi
Cats2021

Postby Cassandrefi » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:45 am

MV2020 wrote:
Cassandrefi wrote:
It’s called:

It’s made from natural ingredients, no chemicals!

What's a natural ingredient and what is a chemical?
Cassandrefi

Postby Cats2021 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:01 am

Natural is more healthy. It's made out if flowers, herbs and stuff the is well natural like looks unless you have plastic surgery. Chemical has like peroxide, alcohol, and stuff like that stuff that not natural If you get what I I'm saying
Hi
Cats2021

Postby Cassandrefi » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:36 am

No I'm not. Everything we use in skincare comes out of a flower or a fruit. Alcohol comes out of an all natural process made by nature, chemistry though study that process closely so it can make it better more safe bigger production etc. Water is a chemical everything around you is a chemical. Don't fall out with marketing claims. It's great that you guys do your research and want the best but you need to watch what your sources are. All natural and clean beauty what is that? Marketing claims and if you ask they don't know how to fully explain.
An example glycolic acid is a chemical exfoliant it comes from apples. They extract the glycolic acid form there and they formulate a cream a toner whatever. The percentage is the key if you take an otc product it would be very gentle if you go to dermatologist and do a pill the percentage would be like a lot more and it exfoliates the skin that way that is pilling. And it's way more safe to your skin than a physical exfoliate like scrub in the most times. That's why because it works with your cells, you when you scrub your face don't know how hard or how gentle to push and you can create micro tears in the skin that can cause in the long run pigmentation and wrinkles. Also for acne chemical exfoliants are marvelous because they don't break the pimples and get the inflected area all over your face and they are chemical exfoliants that are oil soluble meaning they gonna help an oily skin such as salicylic acid which comes from white willow bark.
Learning everything about your skin is overwhelming but when there is a problem for us in it like acne it can be very frustrating and we want to get rid of it like in a day it doesn't work that way though. Acne has many many forms and every skin is incredible different what works for me may not work for you and it's fine we have so so many options. Consult your dermatologist and if you are not comfortable with what he is giving you you say it or even change and go to a different dermatologist who listens to you and don't just throw to you a skincare routine or any session in his office.
Last edited by Cassandrefi on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cassandrefi

Postby Cats2021 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:05 am

I was saying mixed together to make a chemical reaction
Hi
Cats2021

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Health